MBA Data Analyst Internship
We are seeking a masters-level candidate with quantitative skills for a summer internship at a Data Operations Analyst. This experience is designed for strong, analytically-minded, driven candidates who want to get exposure to a fast-growing start-up company, while gaining experience that is foundational to understanding internal operations. The candidate will learn and participate in operations, business analytics and strategy.
About Data Operations:
Our data operations team is the pharmacy support system for our customers - we help them transition to divvyDOSE, manage their prescriptions, answer their questions, and coordinate care with their health team. This work is coordinated across pharmacists, technicians, and customer support staff to ensure we provide the best care for our customers. Among other things, we transfer prescriptions to and from other pharmacies, contact medical care providers to understand treatments and request prescription refills and answer inbound questions from our customers.
What you’ll do:
Your goal is to help the operation run more effectively and efficiently through data analysis, reporting, dashboarding, and special projects. You will help us build context through better reporting and drive the business forward by providing data-driven recommendations on ways to improve efficiency and optimize our operation. On any given day you might be presenting to our executive team, doing a deep dive on call analytics, or working with a small team to prototype and test new processes.
- Become an expert and go-to resource for our process flows and our operational data
- Work with operations management to develop actionable operations performance dashboards such as call response times, work in process, and individual performance reporting
- Develop Business Intelligence tools through partnerships
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to identify measurable improvements to our operation, and advocate for those improvements via presentations and reports
- Maintain and improve operations forecasting models such as inbound work and projected staffing to meet SLAs
- Collaborate with Finance and Technology teams to ensure we are able to continue to effectively measure our operation as technology improves
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across multiple teams and work groups
Who you are:
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are used to tackling very loosely defined problems and still deliver high-quality output
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and strong written and oral communication
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Bachelor's degree, with major in analytical or technical field strongly preferred
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker or Tableau is a strong plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
We offer flexible hours to fit in with busy college life.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a very fast growing national pharmacy. Of course, divvyDOSE will work with students who are looking to continue employment post-graduation.
For employees new to pharmacy, the company offers in-house preparation to test for National Certification as a pharmacy technician.
The divvyTEAM likes to have fun.
Regular potlucks, company events, pizza days, wellness challenges, and divvyNEWS You Can Use updates maintain our work-hard play-hard culture.